Welcome Mat

I love visitors, and I like to know you were here! Please sign in with your Facebook or Twitter ID on the right over the traffic tracker, or leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Like I was saying, about the daily weirdness...



This is Old Jack Russell, the one with the brain damage. He stuck his head in a popcorn bag that was left on the sofa and just walked around with it on his head for ten minutes. He wasn't hysterical, he wasn't afraid, he was just....wearing a popcorn bag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you can hear Aggie from "How Clean is your house?" on the TV!

I can jut hear Petey"Oh shit, now I'm blind, oh well."

Gigi said...

Shirey, this is so funny! Poor old thing really doesn't seem to mind too much does he?
Thanks so much for the nice comment about my quilt square, but I think my crafting juju is on the blink -- not sure I ever had any really ;-).