I love visitors, and I like to know you were here! Please sign in with your Facebook or Twitter ID on the right over the traffic tracker, or leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!
Yes it most certainly is... I have a fowl sense of humour!!
Sorry!! (hangs head in shame!) will leave you in peace now... need to get some sleep, its 2.51am here and my eyelids are being propped up via matchsticks!! OH is snoring his head off, so guess I had better insert earplugs.. what joy!! Nightie Night!!
I was wondering what you were doing awake! When it comes to puns we are... birds of a feather, apparently. In fact, we probably think EGGzackly the same! But you know, I am just winging it....
Awake now.. just!! Your comments certainly made me laugh!! Anyway chuck... this old bird must get herself moving and get some chores done before my henpecked OH starts clucking orders at me... Ohhhhhhhh dear... think I need a strong cup of coffee!!
I can't imagine what you feel like this morning, because your time zone is way ahead of mine - I was up looking for an errant cat who escaped the house because Old Jack Russell was taking his time through the door. When I shone the flashlight in some bushes I had TTWO pair of eyes and some screeching! Did finally get her back inside, though - I wonder who else is out there that I am feeding?
Oh you are much braver than me!! I would have been gone like a shot... back into the house, slamming the door behind me. I just cannot imagine what was lurking in those bushes:-0 Do you have foxes in your neck of the woods? If so maybe that was your lurking critter....
We have fox and coyotes and bobcats and ferral cats and huge barn rats and stray dogs, and deer, raccoons, skunks and possums - could have been any one of those things, but most likely a ferral cat. It was smaller than me, so not so worried and Fog the cat seemed to be holding her own!
“The young man or woman writing today has forgotten the problems of the human heart in conflict with itself which alone can make good writing because only that is worth writing about, worth the agony and the sweat.” William Faulkner
10 comments:
it does'nt mean he wants to go hiking??**??
Jane xxx
You can put a backpack ON a chicken, but...you can't get him to LIKE it.
Guess he's chickening out!!
(yep, I know.. its a terrible pun!!)
Jane xxx
You might say that pun is ..."poultry"
Yes it most certainly is... I have a fowl sense of humour!!
Sorry!! (hangs head in shame!) will leave you in peace now... need to get some sleep, its 2.51am here and my eyelids are being propped up via matchsticks!!
OH is snoring his head off, so guess I had better insert earplugs.. what joy!!
Nightie Night!!
Jane xxx
I was wondering what you were doing awake! When it comes to puns we are... birds of a feather, apparently. In fact, we probably think EGGzackly the same! But you know, I am just winging it....
Awake now.. just!! Your comments certainly made me laugh!! Anyway chuck... this old bird must get herself moving and get some chores done before my henpecked OH starts clucking orders at me... Ohhhhhhhh dear... think I need a strong cup of coffee!!
Have a great day!!
Jane xxx
I can't imagine what you feel like this morning, because your time zone is way ahead of mine - I was up looking for an errant cat who escaped the house because Old Jack Russell was taking his time through the door. When I shone the flashlight in some bushes I had TTWO pair of eyes and some screeching! Did finally get her back inside, though - I wonder who else is out there that I am feeding?
Oh you are much braver than me!! I would have been gone like a shot... back into the house, slamming the door behind me. I just cannot imagine what was lurking in those bushes:-0
Do you have foxes in your neck of the woods? If so maybe that was your lurking critter....
Jane xxx
We have fox and coyotes and bobcats and ferral cats and huge barn rats and stray dogs, and deer, raccoons, skunks and possums - could have been any one of those things, but most likely a ferral cat. It was smaller than me, so not so worried and Fog the cat seemed to be holding her own!
Post a Comment